Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya helps you in case you are the one who is unable to conceive with own eggs because every time the eggs which you produced is of bad quality or you do not have any eggs in your ovaries for fertilization in such cases the best fertility treatment for you is the egg donation treatment where your fertility expert at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya will borrow the eggs from the women who are young, fertile and healthy and whose age is between 21 to 28 years and fertilize her egg with your husband sperm artificially to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization procedure is completed your embryologist will place the fertilized egg into your uterus to achieve the successful pregnancy.
Egg donors are the women who help you to fulfill your dream of having an own baby by using their eggs. They are the women who help you in creating your own family by giving their eggs and they are paid for their services which are included in your egg donation treatment package which is around USD 10,000. Egg donation is the best procedure for those women who had previous failed IVF cycle or miscarriage and this is the best treatment which has replaced the adoption procedure.
Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya is best known for their quality and their success rate and they only borrowed the eggs from the egg donors, who are not suffering from any medical illness, genetic disorders or any infectious disease such as AIDS and Hepatitis. If the fertility experts at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya found any egg donor suffering from any of the diseases they will not hire them for egg donor services because the fertility experts at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya do not compromise the quality and the success rate of the procedure and will also ensure you that you will get the best egg donor who will super-ovulate for you and achieve the highest success rate of the pregnancy.
How the Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya perform the egg donation procedure?
The following are the steps which the fertility experts at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya will follow to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure:
- a) Egg Retrieval: Egg retrieval is a step in which your fertility expert at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya will collect the eggs of the donor eggs and accomplished them on the same day by using an ultrasound-guided aspiration.
- b) Insemination and Fertilization: Your fertility expert at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya will fertilize the donor eggs during an Insemination and fertilization period in IVF laboratory.
- c) Embryo Transfer: This is the last and the final step at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya where your skilled and experienced embryologist will transfer the fertilized egg into your uterus to achieve the successful pregnancy.
To whom the egg donation treatment is recommended
The fertility experts at Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya will recommend the egg donation procedure in you fall under any of these conditions which are as follows:
- If you who had failed ovaries.
- Your age is over 35 years.
- You are not able to produce the good quality of eggs or you had previous failed IVF cycle.
- If you had any previous history of repeated miscarriages.
- If you are dealing with any chromosomal abnormalities.
Success Rate of Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya
Till date, the success rate of Egg Donation Clinic in Kenya is around 70 to 80% of women under the age of 35 years and they also make pregnancy possible for the women over the age of 40 years and this clinic is best known as “Centre of Blessings” for all infertile couples.